Advertisement

IS HE|SHE THE ONE? OR ANOTHER KARMIC LESSON?

IS HE|SHE THE ONE? OR ANOTHER KARMIC LESSON? Soul Healings Gift Shop


Hello! My name is Danna S! I am a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts, Spiritual Life Coach, and Mentor. Welcome to my Channel! Please use the link below if you wish to help support my cause:

Exclusive designs brought to you by Elegance Design Studio by Dana Amalia

🎶MUSIC NORMALLY USED BY:
JONNY EASTON
Song name "AURORA"
COPY RIGHT FREE MUSIC
Copyright Free/royalty free

DANCERS IN THE FIRE

QUANTUM PARTICLES


Relax your Mind

copyright Free/royalty free music

Aleksandr Shamaluev
Romantic Music For Videos and Films

Copyright Free/Royalty free music

🃏🃏🃏DECKS I USE:

Hey guys! My Patreon is officially open!
Receive 4 Tarot reading topics a month that will be more concentrated energies and will feel more like a personal reading!  I really want these videos available to everyone so I am setting the tier low to $5.

Coming soon:
Life coaching
Classes
And more!!
Thank you all for your support ❤️
Love Coach Danna

PILE 1: 1:34

PILE 2: 14:01

PILE 3: 26:33

🌺To book a personal reading with me, please shoot me an email at the address below: CoachDanna@yahoo.com

Thank you to everyone for your continued support of my mission to help people in their healing. Donations are used to allow me to provide coaching and mentoring sessions via online content. Thank you for your support! Danna xoxo!! Every Like, Subscribe, and Share counts on YouTube. Please remember to HIT THE THUMBS UP AND SUBSCRIBE BUTTON. This lets YouTube know I am creating good content, and this will allow my videos to be seen by others. JOIN ME ON YOUTUBE AT CLICK THE LINK Looking for like-minded friends and an amazing Spiritual Coach and Mentor?......Join My Group! My Facebook Page Twitter @Dshibovich Instagram @dannashibby

***NO REFUNDS UNLESS I CANCEL...TURN AROUND TIME UP TO 3 DAYS***

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Although Tarot Reading is used as a self-counselling tool for spiritual growth and personal development, it is ultimately viewed as Art Entertainment. A tarot reading can only facilitate how you cope spiritually with a given situation.


Tarot Reading is subject to interpretation and should not be taken as Absolute.  A tarot professional cannot predict the future with certainty and you should not rely on a tarot reading to make any decision that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. All Tarot Readings given by me are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a Reading.  A Tarot Reading does not replace Professional Medical/Legal/Business Opinion and Advice. If you are suffering severe difficulties in any of the above areas of; health, mental health, legalities and business concerns, you must consult with those Professionally Qualified to give suitable treatment or advice. It will not Force you to follow a particular Course of Action, or attempt to exert any form of Control over your Free-Will and Common Sense. The contents of a Tarot Reading are not legally binding.  Any Decisions made, or Actions taken by you as a result of your Tarot Reading are your sole Responsibility and have not been Forced Upon You, by me, your Tarot Reader. I assume no legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my Tarot readings.  Please use your own Common Sense and Judgment at all times. It is only with the Complete Understanding and Acceptance of the above that your Reading will take place.

Tarot reading,tarot card,spirit,guide,spirit guide,spirits,guides,mentor,psychic medium,Ouija,psychic,intuitive,poltergeist,ghost hunting,psychic reading,connection,heal,healing,angel,angels,tarot,attraction,prediction,law of attraction,haunting,spiritual growth,spiritual,relationship,relationships,marriage,fulfill,dream,dreams,beautiful,spouse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments