Advertisement

Jaws of Oblivion Set Review for Casual Ladder Players

Jaws of Oblivion Set Review for Casual Ladder Players I briefly talk about my thoughts on the new cards from Jaws of Oblivion. I took it from an angle of someone who wants to have fun on ladder but also win. Most cards I would say aren't competitively viable, but that doesn't mean there aren't many cards that I am excited to do some wacky things with!

Find me on:
►Twitch: www.twitch.tv/silverfuse
► Twitter: twitter.com/SilverfusePlays
►Business Email: silverfusebusiness@gmail.com

Intro: Arcade by Lakey Inspired youtube.com/c/lakeyinspired

#TESLegends #ElderScrollsLegends

Legends,TESL,CCG,Card,Game,Elder Scrolls Legends,Alliance,War,houses,Morrowind,isle,madness,cards,deck,silverfuse,moons,elsweyr,tes legends,legends deck,TES: legends,Elder scrolls deck,elder scrolls legends deck,moons of elsweyr,isle of madness,jaws of oblivion,joo,oblivion expansion,bethesda softworks,oblivion,expansion,set review,jaws of oblivion review,thoughts on jaws of oblivion,casual ladder,casual ladder players,

Post a Comment

0 Comments