Advertisement

Real Doctor Reacts to GREY'S ANATOMY | Medical Drama Review by SURGEON

Real Doctor Reacts to GREY'S ANATOMY | Medical Drama Review by SURGEON Subscribe for more Doctor Reacts videos from me:

Welcome to my first Doctor Reacts video. I've watched Doctor Mike do some amazing medical tv show reviews and saw that it is a great opportunity to do some medical education for all of you. I'm starting off with a Greys Anatomy Review!

I watched Grey's Anatomy as a premed student many years ago to motivate me to study! I haven't watched too many medical tv shows since then and during my premed days, I thought this was the best doctor tv show. In this episode, Meredith Grey starts her first day of surgical residency (meets Derek Shepherd) and I discuss what's real and what's not about what tv doctors say and do. I also do some teaching about common causes of postoperative fever towards the end of the video.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this episode of Real Doctor Reacts to GREY'S ANATOMY Medical Drama Review by Surgeon

LIKE the video if you want more like this!
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t want to miss future videos!
COMMENT BELOW to say hello and let me know WHAT FUTURE MEDICAL DRAMAS I SHOULD REVIEW. I'm hearing that good doctor reaction videos are popular!

NEW VIDEO EVERY WEEK!

WATCH NEXT:
DAY IN THE OR WITH ME:
WHY I CHOSE SURGERY:

Find and follow me on social media:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

-----

Daniel E. Choi, MD is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in spine surgery in New York. He is a graduate of Northwestern Medical School, completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, and spine surgical fellowship at Harvard Medical School. His interests are minimally invasive spine surgery, organized medicine for physician and patient advocacy, and social media to help educate patients and medical trainees.

DISCLAIMER:
DISCLAIMER: This video does not constitute medical advice, and is purely meant to be educational. The content of this video is my personal opinion, and not that of my employer. Use of this information is at your own risk. Daniel Choi, MD will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.

medical drama review,greys anatomy,doctor reviews medical tv show,doctor mike,dr mike,derek shepherd,meredith grey,good doctor,doctor reacts,daniel e choi,the good doctor reaction,surgical residency,surgical residency blog,how accurate is the good doctor,best doctor tv show,tv doctors,greys anatomy season 1,medical tv show,spinedocny,medical education,greys anatomy review,real doctor reacts,real doctor watches greys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments