Advertisement

Sagittarius ♐️ Nov 2019. ❤️ Relocating|Love 😍

Sagittarius ♐️ Nov 2019. ❤️ Relocating|Love 😍 Hi Sagittarius I’d also like to add that I feel this relationship has been in an out for a while.

Hi and thank you for coming to my channel. My names El, I’m an empath and have been reading tarot for around 13 years. I also run a group for survivors of NPD. I, myself have dealt with many narcissists in my time and have learned a lot about them over the years. I felt that my readings always seem to be centred around this subject, possibly due to the fact that I have about 11,000 members so far, that have all suffered narcissistic abuse, and I may be picking up on their energies, so I’ve now decided to do readings for those that have come out of or are still in those types of relationships. They will be general readings from now on, so not everyone will resonate. I hope that if the reading does, then it helps you to heal. Sending much love to you. My group is on Facebook and here’s the link

#Monthlytarot #Sagittarius #November2019

Relocating/Love

Post a Comment

0 Comments