Advertisement

Too BIG and OUT OF SHAPE For RingFit Adventures? Ring Fit Adventures Review!

Too BIG and OUT OF SHAPE For RingFit Adventures? Ring Fit Adventures Review! I shop for my glasses online at GlassesUSA.com. Check them out for 55% off + free shipping:

(Free basic lenses, premium and marked down frames excluded)

download STORYFIRE here:

In this video I take a look at 'ringfit adventure' the new wii fit style game that instead of a balance board, uses a resistance ring to help you exercise. Does it work? is ring fit fun? is it worth playing with? is the ring fit adventure mode any good? Can someone as old and out of shape as me have fun with it? Let's find out. So join me as we test out the ringfit device, the ringfit adventures game, and give you my ring fit adventures review!

boogie,boogie2988,ringfit,ring fit adventures,francis,comedy,parody,ringfit review,ring fit review,ring fit adventures review,nintendo switch,nintendo switch review,wii fit,wii fit adventures,wii fit ring,exercise games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments