Advertisement

AboundingOddities CraftersSave: Reselling Kids Teens Youth Lesson 1 - FAUX PAWs

AboundingOddities CraftersSave: Reselling Kids Teens Youth Lesson 1 - FAUX PAWs YouTube: Lesson 1 – Faux Paw's, by AboundingOddities and my A/O Sales Arena ( httpw:www.aboundingoddities.com ), alongside our new members only forum, The Crafters Save By Being Crafty Forum ( https:www.thecrafterssave.com ).

Hi kids (Youthful enthusiasts of reselling your toys, collectibles, antiques, gem “finds”, etc to others, whether they were yours alone, or with their permission only, one or some from your family family's or families, a friends, a neighbors, or with permission and guardians knowledge and accompaniment, even from a stranger or a business that you became aware of recently maybe having some valuable resell items made during past years or ages, plus at a good price so you can make a decent, livable ;-), Profit! This list includes other venues for Finds to Treasures to resell, such as, and again with the knowledge and protection of a guardian and that owner: an unlived in dwelling, attic, basement, or other outbuildings.

Today's guiding lesson is far simpler, and each of the above talks with you will come by as time allows me, hopefully weekly, if not biweekly (every 2 week. If you Follow my channel here on YouTube, you too can Grab a Heads Upon on the How, why, when, and likely insight into the what items are now your best for reselling versus future or back in my day items (which highly many are still greatly profitable buys no matter your age.

Today I have placed two videos, the first just introducing myself to our world of our youngest Professional Entrepreneurs, and possibly even to a few interested elders, like myself LOL (OK. Adults).

Now yall Watch for one meaning of one word, as I say it, 2 words as it sits, then you will know its meaning and have better chances with people, not only with buyers or sellers. This “2 words group as one” is not perfect of course, but you Gain the opportunity to deal with individual friends to strangers with it on your side. The word, is:

Faux Paw

Thumbs up me, and/or use the Comment section to ask or say anything at all. I always answer as soon as time allows me to, and that is normally somewhat soon :-)

The final paragraph also guides you to more proof than me just saying that “I am 61 ears of age, and I have been hunting treasures, and buying or selling them since the age of 8 + months old”. It also has many ways for you to further learn, and/or to contact me with your direct guardians permission to do so if you are not of age yet, and there is nothing wrong with the fact of your age stopping you from reselling your legally allowed items, because age has nothing to do with Drive or Gumption to Try!

So, male or female matters far less than YOU do in this kettle of enjoyment and possible a future of love.


May each of you follow your Dreams, set your Plans into Goals (even as we at times grab help from others as we grow), and Succeed!

My thanks folks, of any age,who Dares to Love Life and Thrive against the nay-Sayers and doomsdayers (those who might see only the alternative failures possible in every endeavor humanity has faced).


Blessings

Ronald D Caple


AHO


Notes:

Ronald D Caple – anthologically@hotmail.com - - I represent my home based business, the main total of these are based in conjunction (as one) with my AboundingOddities, and The A/O Sales Arena, etc, found at (my self-built, new online selling site), while also introducing our world again with the Crafters Heart and Spirit, through my members only The Crafters Save By Being Crafty Forum, located at (also newly built by me alone), where there are pages open to the public to learn more of our goals as an online group community.

Lesson 2,A/O Sales Arena,AboundingOddities,Crafters Save,Being Crafty Forum,reselling,Youthful enthusiasts,toys collectibles antiques,family,families,family's,friends,neighbors,guardians knowledge,valuable resell items,Finds to Treasures,Treasures to resell,greatly profitable buys,youngest Professional Entrepreneurs,gain opportunity,faux paw,dreams,plans,goals,follow your,succeed kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments