Advertisement

Beat the Instagram Algorithm: 4 Most Effective Ways

Beat the Instagram Algorithm: 4 Most Effective Ways BEAT THE INSTAGRAM ALGORITHM // In today’s episode, we’re gonna get a little bit nerdy and talk all things Instagram Algorithm. I don’t expect you to wonder why this is important, because we’ve all felt the repercussions of the algorithm change last summer.

I’m sure you’ve seen a decrease in your likes and wondered whether what you’re posting isn’t working anymore? And I want to stop you right there. It’s not your content, it’s the algorithm. Or let me rephrase that: The algorithm is working differently now, which is why your content doesn’t get as much reach as it used to.
You can definitely take steps to use the algorithm to your advantage. What you need to know are the most important algorithm metrics, and then some strategies on how to play into them. And that’s what we’re talking about today.
One metric is Relationship, one is Interest and then there’s Recency. If you make sure to touch on all of these when you’re posting or engaging with others on Instagram, you’ve definitely set yourself up for success.
Here’s a heads up, this episode will be pretty packed with information and I don’t want you to walk away not knowing how to put all of this into action. Like I said, this is supposed to help you like, tomorrow, or the next time you post.
So if you don’t want to take notes, I’ve created a little cheat sheet for you. It’ll contain the most important things that we talk about today and a little checklist to help you stay on track. You can grab it at rebeccaobst.com/6.

I would also love to invite you to my Facebook group „Online Marketing For Artists“! We’ll be talking art, social media presence, Instagram, account growth strategies and much more. I wanted to build a community where artists all over the world can connect and help each other out!

Now, if you want to be super awesome, you can subscribe to this podcast, it would help me immensely. If you don’t see me announcing the next episode on social, you won’t have to miss the future episodes that’ll go up. You can subscribe on iTunes or anywhere you listen.

Leave a review on iTunes or comment on my Instagram posts to get featured as next week’s comment winner or to be featured in the next listener spotlight!

I would also love to invite you to my Facebook group „Online Marketing For Artists“! We’ll be talking art, social media presence, Instagram, account growth strategies and much more. I wanted to build a community where artists all over the world can connect and help each other out!

Now, if you want to be super awesome, you can subscribe to this podcast, it would help me immensely. If you don’t see me announcing the next episode on social, you won’t have to miss the future episodes that’ll go up. You can subscribe on iTunes or anywhere you listen.

Leave a review on iTunes or comment on my Instagram posts to get featured as next week’s comment winner or to be featured in the next listener spotlight! :P

SHOW NOTES:
PODCAST WEBSITE:

LET’S HANG OUT
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

FREE RESOURCES
Grab your FREE Procreate brush:
Grab my FREE daily Instagram Checklist:

If you want me to send you weekly tips to help build your online presence:
Join our “ONLINE MARKETING FOR ARTISTS” Facebook group:

iTUNES:
SPOTIFY:
STITCHER:
GOOGLE:
iHEARTRADIO:
TUNEIN:
PODBEAN:

The live-workshop style business podcast that is helping online artists all over the world redefine success and chase their dream of becoming paid artists. New and upcoming artists have to adjust their business strategy to the 21st century. An online presence and building your personal brand are marketing skills that you can train and master. Dig in, do the work and tackle your biggest goals.

#Instagramtips #Artist #Podcast #FearlessOnlineArtist

#Instagramtips #,#Podcast,#FearlessOnlineArtist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments