Advertisement

Bill Gates Is Not Rich Anymore || The Minuscule Show

Bill Gates Is Not Rich Anymore || The Minuscule Show That was the time When Bill Gates was the richest person in the world.

#BillGates #TheMinusculeShow #Rich

When Bill Gates was asked by an interviewer “Is there anyone richer than you?”

Gates replied, “Yes, there is one person who richer then me”
It was my early days; I’m not rich or famous that time.

I first saw this person in New York airport. He was selling newspaper at the airport. I went to this person to buy a newspaper then realized I did not have enough change for that newspaper.

Therefore, I decided to return it back to him. I told him that I do not have enough change to buy this newspaper. He simply replied you could have the newspaper I am giving it free. With little hesitation, I took it.

Few months later, coincidently, at the same New York airport I was again short of change to buy the newspaper. The same vendor again offered the newspaper free. However, I refused this time, as I do not have enough change.

He said, “I’m giving you this paper from my profit. I will not be in loss. So you can take this newspaper”. Then I took the newspaper.
Years past, I became rich and known by people across world. One day I remembered that newspaper vendor. I searched for him and after few months, I finally found him.

I asked him, do you recognize me? You gave me a newspaper free long back.

He simply replied, Yes, I remember you, I gave you newspaper twice.

I told him I wanted to repay for the help he offered that time. Therefore, I asked him whatever you want I can give it. He replied, this would not match my help. I got puzzled and asked him why? He replied, “You are trying to help me when you are rich and you have everything, but I helped you when I was a poor newspaper vendor”

That day I realized he is actually richer than I am. He did not wait to get rich and help someone.

Rich doesn’t mean only money, the real richest man is one who is has a rich heart not money or fame.

Subscribe and support our channel.

Youtube:

Facebook:

Website:

bill gates,bill gates daughter,bill gates net worth,bill gates house,bill gates quotes,bill gates age,bill gates biography,bill gates family,bill gates wife,bill gates birthday,bill gates lifestyle,bill gates interview,bill gates speech,bill gates life,bill gates netflix,gates foundation,inspiring story,motivation,millionaire,rich,newspaper,love,bill,gates,melinda gates foundation,bill gates wiki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments