Advertisement

California Fire By WMD's - Serial Killer Spirits - How Trustworthy Is ThirdPhaseOfMoon - Vidiots

California Fire By WMD's - Serial Killer Spirits - How Trustworthy Is ThirdPhaseOfMoon - Vidiots TTSA Is now the laughing stock of the real UFO community. I called this 2 years or more and said the truth about TTSA will come out. They are not info Disclosure or UFOlogy and that its all about the things they will never show us and MONEY! TTSA is a Government psyop and Government funded military project with a storefront called The Entertainment Industry and Tom Deschlonge. What a joke!

Secureteam10 or Tyler Glockner has done it again! Nine days without a video. I told you it's all a joke, he's lying and he is holding on to a shred of his channel which seems to be in some sort of trouble again. It's probably DEMONOTIZED and Tyler will not make videos if he ain't making money. But he loves YOUFOLOGY!!! LOLOLOLO

WAKE-UP My GUFONIANS! I need you to understand me. I believe in aliens and UFOS. What I don't believe in are the people who think they are running the narrative for UFOlogy, the UFO groups within the government, MUFON & TTSA. It's all a joke and YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME! I don't know more than you, I just see a pattern and it's not getting any better. You are being played and I am going to WAKE YOU UP!

Go To GUFON.net for the home base of GUFON Radio Stream. Join GUFON World 4 FREE! It's Home

Go To GUFON.org to Donate and Archives, Twitter, Facebook and Store

Go To GUFON Network on Shoutcast.com

Visit GUFONetWORK on Facebook

Visit GUFON Radio on Twitter

Vidiots

Post a Comment

0 Comments