Advertisement

Card Making: The Most Helpful Stamp Bundle You Need

Card Making: The Most Helpful Stamp Bundle You Need Want to see the most helpful stamp bundle you need in card making? These stamps will carry you through all year of handmade greeting card fun!


If you like to make cards for many different occasions, holidays, events, or just....for whatever.....  the Stampin' Up! A WISH FOR EVERYTHING is a must have stamp set & die bundle.  It lets you take any stamps you have and turn them into a special card for just about any reason!

The Most Helpful Stamp Bundle With Endless Possibilities: When you combine the Stampin' Up! 'A Wish for Everything' stamp set and the 'Word Wishes Dies', you have endless possibilities for creative handmade cards! 

You can combine and use these stamps with just about any other stamp sets you have.  The 3 handmade card making ideas I am sharing with you today are perfect examples. 

The Most Helpful Stamp Bundle AND A Different Type of Video Than My 'Usual': I want to explain today's video - It's a bit different than my others as it was actually recorded as 3 separate videos and then edited together.


Last month I had an online stamping retreat for my Klompen Stampers demonstrator team.  It was a fun, creative filled 2 1/2 days.  I partnered with my 4 best stampin' buddies to provide this for all 5 of our teams and together, we shared over 15 different projects with this bundle and so much more!  These are the 3 cards I shared during the retreat--thus, the 3 different video turned into 1.

Regardless, there are tons of card making ideas and word combinations for both the outside and the inside of your cards with this set!

What do you think? What type of card do you make most often? Share in the comments below.

========================================

To order supplies, view additional photos, read full details of today's topic or learn about my rewards program visit or go to and look for the November 27, 2019 post.

========================================


**Shop my Online Store 24/7**:

**Sign up for my weekly Newsletter:

** Request a catalog by filling out this form

**SUBSCRIBE To My YouTube Channel**:


========================================


Follow me!




#cardmaking #greetingcards #klompenstampers

Card Making: The Most Helpful Stamp Bundle You Need,card making,card making ideas,handmade cards,handmade card making ideas,how to make a card,how to make greeting cards,handmade greeting cards,greeting cards,greeting card making ideas,stampin up,stampin up a wish for everything,stampin up word wishes,a wish for everything,card making supplies,best card making supplies,Jackie bolhuis,klompen stampers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments