Advertisement

Clone & INTERACT With YOURSELF In Adobe Premiere Pro

Clone & INTERACT With YOURSELF In Adobe Premiere Pro Use this technique to not only clone yourself in your videos but to also interact with yourself! If there is one take away from this - It's to be organised, don't rush it and plan, plan, plan before shooting... Have fun!

The Gear I used in this tutorial:
My Camera:
My Tripod:
The Microphone:
The Lens:
Editing Software:
Lacie Drive:

Get the music I use:




Follow me on:
Twitter:
Instagram:

My Website:
#NoSmallCreator

Daniel Debenham,Dan Debenham,Daniel Debenham Tutorials,Dan Debenham Tutorials,Clone Yourself in Adobe Premiere Pro,Clone Yourself,Use Masks To Clone Yourself,Interact With Yourself on Video,Pass Things To Yourself on Video,Pass Things To Your Clone On Video,Adobe CC,Cinematography Tutorials,Masks in Adobe Premiere Pro,Learn To Mask,How To Clone Yourself in Premiere Pro,How TO Clone Yourself and Pass Things In Premiere Pro,How To Mask In Adobe Premiere Pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments