Advertisement

Cooking Simulator | Pt 2 | But I can't operate a spatula

Cooking Simulator | Pt 2 | But I can't operate a spatula In this video I can't seem to stop breaking things.
This picture was supposed to be disturbing + somewhat realistic with a horrified/confused expression at the spatula.
Just like the last video, I drew a version of myself on the thumbnail due to not having any headshots taken that day.

If you'd like to see more of my art, check out my Deviant Art profile:


Game Description: You're a chef in a kitchen with limited tools and recipes. Your appliances are fragile and you have butter fingers. Your goal is to provide the customer with a 5 star meal while trying to not set your kitchen on fire.

OUTRO MUSIC:
Fiddles McGinty by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Thanks for watching! :)

macabremandy,macabre mandy,cooking simulator,cookingsimulator,cookingsimulator pt 2,cooking simulator pt 2,cooking simulator part 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments