Advertisement

desktop pc repair # on & off continuously #no display. in hindi

desktop pc repair # on & off continuously #no display. in hindi #gigabyte GA-F2A58M-S1












uni-t ut33d+ from amazon:-


lcr meter low prise:


mid range lcr meter :

this video language in Hindi so if you do not understand Hindi please don't watch my video I am sorry to say that it's totally Hindi video for repairing
हिंदी में यह वीडियो भाषा यदि आपको समझ में नहीं आती है तो कृपया मेरे वीडियो को न देखें। मुझे यह कहते हुए खेद है कि यह पूरी तरह से मरम्मत के लिए हिंदी वीडियो है।

UNI-T 100 Mhz Oscilloscope :

my solar system :

my multimeter :

my d.c power supply:

100 watt solar panel:

MPPT Solar charge controller:


Microtek SMU 3012 Solar Charge Controller PWM 30 Amps 12v, Grey:

my dvr (CP Plus 16 Channel DVR) :

4TB HARD DRIVE FOR MY CCTV:

MY OFFICE TUBE LIGHT:

OSFT 822 ESD SAFE 2-in-1 SMD Rework Station 700W Soldering-Station 50W with Soldering Rod | Variable Temperature and SMD:

MY 200AMP ARC Welding Machine:

my angle grinder:

my Circular Saw:

my jigsaw :

my digital caliper tool:

my tap and die macker:

my bios programmer:




पूरा जानकारी के लिए वीडियो पूरा देखें धन्यवाद


disclaimer:-
this video languages Hindi
this video is made for technical purpose only, and there is risk of electric shock and death risk of fire , do not open or repair or modify or revealed any electric devices unless you are not qualified for it please do not attempt to do what you see in this video you do everything at your own risk and responsibility

gigabyte GA-F2A58M-S1,no display motherboard repair,no display on monitor but cpu running,no display on monitor but computer is running,motherboard repair,no display problem,computer problem,ups repair,creative hardware and scientist address,

Post a Comment

0 Comments