Advertisement

Do I Need to File Multiple Trademark Applications for Different Versions of My Logo?

Do I Need to File Multiple Trademark Applications for Different Versions of My Logo? Question: Do you need to file multiple trademark applications for different versions of your logo?

Answer: Typically, you do not need to file trademark applications for various different versions of your logo. In most cases a single filing on the version of your logo used in the masthead of your website or the packaging of your products is sufficient. That said, if budget allows, a trademark attorney can evaluate whether or not additional filings could be helpful to round out protection of your brand.

To learn more, visit gerbenlaw.com/blog/do-i-need-to-file-multiple-trademark-applications-for-different-versions-of-my-logo.

#AskaTrademarkAttorney

Do I Need to File Multiple Trademark Applications for Different Versions of My Logo?,do i need to file more than one trademark application,how many trademark application should i file,how to trademark a logo,trademarking a logo,logo trademark,how to trademark my logo,trademarks,josh gerben,gerben law firm,ask a trademark attorney,

Post a Comment

0 Comments