Advertisement

Have a Nice Life - Destinos

Have a Nice Life - Destinos Order:
Artist: Have a Nice Life
Track: Destinos
Release: Sea of Worry
Album out November 8th 2019

Released by The Flenser and Enemies List Home Recordings

It’s just a past occurrence, no more than coincidence. I’ve got a past I can’t recall...I’ve got a life I don’t remember at all. Ways down, beneath the skin, beneath my body’s gray walls...is how I begin to see that nothing’s my fault. I’m doing it now. At least I know I am. At least I caught myself before I sent this out into a stupid world that doesn’t give a damn. Oh, what kind of fool do you think I am? Fate’s a funny thing. It makes a victim of the will, and brings a suit of broken rings to the funeral. Clothed in broken bands, a snake so full of tail that it can barely breathe to say it “doesn’t understand.” So, what am I to think? I’m doing it now. At least I know I am. At least I caught myself before I sent this out into a stupid world that doesn’t give a damn. Oh, what kind of fool do you think I am? Go, and ask the cattle to inform you.

planning for burial,dais,profound lore,relapse records,lo-fi,gloom,wreck and reference,thom wasluck,black wing,giles corey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments