Advertisement

How Lauren Chen Enables White Nationalism

How Lauren Chen Enables White Nationalism In this video, we explore how Lauren Chen (Roaming Millennial) enables White Nationalists and White Nationalism.

Sources:

Contra interview May 5, 2017:

Richard Spencer interview pt. 1 May 2, 2017:


















Outro music:

Avatar created by:


Godless Cranium Merchandise:

My Patreon:

One time donation: paypal.me/GodlessCranium

My discord server:

My Minds.com:

My Facebook:

My Twitter:

Motion backgrounds:

Channel Trailer and alternate intro provided by Gσɳɳα Gσ Fσɾ Iƚ! .

Twitter handle: @GonnaGoForIt

Email: gonnagoforitontwit@gmail.com

YouTube channel:

godless,cranium,roaming millennial,lauren chen,the blaze tv,the blaze,blaze tv,pseudo intellectual,roaming millennial response,lauren chen christianity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments