Advertisement

How To Actually Learn ZBrush

How To Actually Learn ZBrush Okay, this is the inside scoop on how to actually get yourself to sit down and learn ZBrush. It's harder than it sounds but trust me it works, it did for me! Hope you find this helpful, enjoy!

If you liked this video, consider making a quick stop by my Patreon at:

I also have a website where you can learn how to 3d model! Check it out at:

I also share my 3D models for free on Thingiverse at:

I love answering questions! So feel free to comment if you are curious about anything.

Mini,miniature,dnd,zbrush,commission,3dmodel,3dprint,3dprinting,3dart,3dprinted,patreon,art,turntable,prusa,anycubic,m3dm,stl,sculpt,tabletop,gaming,artist,resin,photon,printer,thingiverse,learn,how to,mini,miniatures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments