Advertisement

I SHOULD NOT HAVE LET HER DO MY MAKEUP!! (HUGE MISTAKE)

I SHOULD NOT HAVE LET HER DO MY MAKEUP!! (HUGE MISTAKE) This is my friend Kate. She has no idea what she is doing....but neither do I. Makeup tutorial gone wrong...or right?... We'll let you guys decide.

This is the second camping trip I was able to vlog. Showing off how amazing my friends are! This time we decided to try a campsite in Julian! With four hours of travel, finding a bunch of closed campsites and a few more that had fire bans, we found the perfect spot!

Follow me on instagram for more content and unseen vlog footage!

Twitter:
Snapchat: kbrussell2
TikTok: @doubleohkevin

And Follow Kate!!
Youtube:
Insta: (@katevstheinternet)
Snapchat: katesoggz
TikTok: @pinkhairjoint




#vlog #kevinsvlog #makeup #fyp #foryou #yourebeautiful #tattoos #tutorial #make #up #Kate #katesvlog #vlogger #video

iMovie,video,vlog,vlogger,movie,makeup,tutorial,make,up,madeup,lipstick,blush,eyeliner,queen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments