Advertisement

In Defense of Mrs. Midwest & Archetypal Femininity: Jacklyn Glenn Response | the HippieCatholic |

In Defense of Mrs. Midwest & Archetypal Femininity: Jacklyn Glenn Response | the HippieCatholic | In this video, I defend a lifestyle & spirituality channel called Mrs Midwest, a channel that’s been criticized and commented on for the past couple months.
I discuss the societal disdain for the Feminine archetype found within all genders and the sexism I’ve experienced as a feminine-embracing woman.

Please consider supporting me on Patreon, if you're financially able to do so! As a small creator, I'm currently not monetized, so any donations would be immensely appreciated. If you are unable to donate, that's totally alright, if you still want to help out this platform, consider sharing my video to loved ones and others who may be interested in my kind of content.
Love you guys, God Bless!
Thank you to my lovely patrons:
Em
Julia
Derek
Debbie


Check out my comedy channel for you soul to be totally crushed:

Sources:
"Veiled Sentiments" by Abu-Lugod
"Is Multi-Culturalism Bad For Women?" By Susan Moller Okin
"Promises We Should All Keep in Common Cause (Response Essay to Susan Moller Okin)" By Abdullahi An-Na'im





Also, check out Lindsey Ellis’ feminist film theory videos. Here’s a couple:

In Defense of Mrs. Midwest & Archetypal Femininity: A Response to Jacklyn Glenn,the HippieCatholic,I Found ANOTHER Girl Defined - Mrs. Midwest,Jacklyn Glenn Mrs Midwest,Mrs. Midwest isn't Worse than Girl Defined - Will Mr. Atheist Cancel Me for Saying So? | God is Grey,WHOA! Mrs. Midwest is WAY WORSE Than Girl Defined 😱😫,Exposing Mrs Midwest! Sorry Brenda (God is Grey) I Think You're Wrong,Shamed for Our Lifestyles and Beliefs | Femininity,Mrs Midwest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments