Advertisement

Magma Island Remastered (Completed Version)(Ft. a lot of people)

Magma Island Remastered (Completed Version)(Ft. a lot of people) Here it is!

After HALF A YEAR since the project first started, i knew this would be my greatest remaster yet.. and i had hopes high for the thing to be done.. but seems all that finally payed off! My biggest remaster yet - MAGMA ISLAND REMASTERED, is FINALLY COMPLETED! I would like to give you guys my thanks from the bottom of my heart... it means so much to me...


Truccus, Tommshrumm, Duckala, Allanker, Clickterr, Timbatel, and Vectiss are by Cosmoverse
Duckala is also made by Hex
Custom PNGs are by Mevori and Mr Guy
Sakuraine is co owned by me and Mr Zamboni

Sounds:
- Bisonorus, Magmarrgh, Duckala, Gobbleygourd - Bunty(me)
- Hydragard - Bunty(me) and Phoebe
- Kayna and Flowah - Dedrush
- Tweedle, Glowl, and Galana - Jenna
- Thrumble and Zuzzeez - Echo
- Whajje and Wakypede - Dino the Betatt
- Fuish and Nebyru - Craig
- Chyllt - Ducky Music
- Katy - Eva
- Yelmut and Dermit - Wesconator
- Percussionists(ecxept for Yuggler, Furnoss, Yamen, and Cadrum), Sooza, Allanker, Rayve, Sakuraine, Blazeria, Mirakula, and Inferna(voice) - Phoebe

Discord: Bunty#9994
Server:
Ovenbreak ID: KDGWR6980
Twitter:
DeviantART:
FC(MSM):15686243FD
Fan Kit:

people)

Post a Comment

0 Comments