Advertisement

Please read description ( like the whole thing not just a portion of it )

Please read description ( like the whole thing not just a portion of it ) So lately I have been posting videos about the gacha community and how it needs to be fix. For example, I’ve been talking about the sexual gacha videos, Luni ignoring the mess, and soon I’ll talk about the gacha cringe compilation videos. Now, I will admit, I know I am being a bit too stern with making these videos and I was too harsh about Luni, but you guys have to understand that I’m doing the best I can to help make the community a better place. This is so no one can call us cringe and we can have less toxic people. Unfortunately, some, yes some, not all, of you guys are bashing on me for this. What I don’t get is you guys want the community to be a better place but when I step in and try to help by making videos about 10% percent of you guys bash on me for ranting, talking about the drama, and bashing Luni. Now I’ll say this, Luni deserves all the blame he gets and to prove it watch these two videos
before defending Luni:


Now, you guys have to understand that saving the community is not all butterflies and rainbows; it’s serious business. And yes, I know I
shouldn’t be stern but this is the only way the community and Luni can wake up and smell the coffee. These issues need awareness and ignoring it won’t make things better. Ignoring what’s going on can only make the negative things escalate from there because not taking action will only make things worse. I should be working on Love Blast Girls episode 27, but instead I decided to contribute to help save the community and for some of you guys, I expect better. Please, just appreciate that I’m helping. I’d usually stay back and watch but I’m working hard to help and I need some appreciation from some of you guys. You guys asked for a better and safer community, so that’s what I’m doing.

portion

Post a Comment

0 Comments