Advertisement

Products I'm Loving Right Now! | CURRENT FAVORITES

Products I'm Loving Right Now! | CURRENT FAVORITES So many faves, so little time! Hope you guys enjoyed this update on the products I've been obsessing over lately!! Love you all!

favorite products:

- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Water  


- Cover FX Power Play Concealer (N Medium 1 or N Light 1)


- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter (2 Light)


- Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer Stick, Baked


- Nudestix Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color in Poppy Girl


- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic blush in The Climax


- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter, Opal


- Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation (Light Medium 11 is my summer shade and Light Medium 9 for fall)


- Natasha Denona Chroma Chrystal Topcoat in Metal Bronze (I linked to the product however Sephora lists the shade as just "Bronze" and the swatches look different on the website.. not sure if that's the exact same shade so just a heads up!)


- Kaja Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio in Orange Blossom


- Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel lipstick in L'Orange


- MAC Lady Danger lipstick


my t-shirt and earrings: Forever21
scrunchie:
nails: Essie "Hear Me Aurora"
ring: Local Eclectic


Don't forget to subscribe!

 

→ When I'm not here you can find me on IG! @makeupbyalli


Not sponsored ya'll.
Some links are affiliate :)

makeup,make,up,beauty,tutorials,eyeshadow,how,to,product,review,tips,by,alli,favorites,tricks,techniques,makeupbyalli,cosmetics,glam,Current,Favorites,Favorite,products,I'm,loving,right,now,Ali,Alli,Aly,Ally,MAC,Laura Mercier,Kaja,Natasha Denona,Becca,Pat McGrath,foundation,concealer,Nudestix,Charlotte Tilbury,Milk,Cover FX,fresh,face mist,fall 2019,winter 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments