Advertisement

somekindofhero - To Color Photographs

somekindofhero - To Color Photographs From our self-titled ep

Check this thing for updates:

Lyrics
I'm losing my mind
The world has really knocked me down this time
As I'm grasping for another lifeline
I felt the air change, cold and heavy hurts my brain
The light begins to fade, as I stumble across your picture frame

I keep coming back to your photograph

I'm losing my mind
We keep on living like there's no one in sight
Faking crowns and jewels to toss into the night
Another lie, quick to spill the blood there is no need to hide
We cared too late, and too far gone and lost inside our own pride

Just wear your mask and drown inside the mess we made
Keep chasing shadows

Thanks for taking me back
Six years past, I thought we'd all be here forever
I kind of always wished this would last
It's weird how much is stored in these photographs
Every story, the anecdotes we spun keeps going
I'm chasing the times we had
Life always gets better, it ain't so bad

Still going through the mistakes, cheapskates
All shit talk, the dumb fights and posers, long names in the stalls
The exploitation, loose ends, your best friends
Found something in nothing, a promise mold stains on the walls

Been posing as a ghost for almost five years
A shroud for every piercing words were said
I never want it in my head your false sense of courage
It shakes me up inside your just so quick
To see the faults, I'm well aware of all my flaws
You tied the noose made of pretenses
We scatted seeds our best intentions

I thought I'd always be alone
And I've got nothing here to show
Artists find meaning empty canvas
Don't stress the paint, just let it go
Make sure you're there to catch the colors that you need
Strangers now your reds and greens
The clouds are at your feet
And this monochrome is yours to keep

Life always gets better, It ain't so bad
(I always thought I'd be on my own)

Photographs

Post a Comment

0 Comments