Advertisement

Truly Bedrock - Catching Up - Ep 38

Truly Bedrock - Catching Up - Ep 38 So. Much. Concrete.

Welcome back to Truly Bedrock!

Today I get you caught up on everything I've been (not) doing during the last month while Bedrock's been a nightmare of rollbacks and I've been down with a cold [s]and a case of the 'playing Destiny and pokemon's[/s]

First we head out to get Zap's stuff after he dies in a nether portal incident, then I show all the neat stuff I made and got during the Trick or Treat event, then we get Rock Candy restocked at last!

---

Join my Discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Catch me live on Twitch:
Support me on Patreon:

---

Find out more about the Truly Bedrock Realm:
TB Discord:

Truly Bedrock Members:
BluJay -
bjaydubya -
DaphneElaine -
db8035 -
Ecko Soldier -
FoxyNoTail -
GruvaGuy -
Jessiie -
Killa Drone -
Lyarrah -
Prowl -
Rogue Fox -
silentwisperer -
SlackLizard -
Tizztom -
TNC Cuban -
Zap 113 -
ZloyXP -

---

Music:
Movie Night + Sunshower - King Oseaun


Etc:
Meteor shower stock footage


#TrulyBedrock #BedrockEdition #Minecraft

minecraft,truly bedrock season 1,bedrock edition,truly bedrock,truly bedrock smp,minecraft survival,let's play minecraft,village and pillage bedrock,minecraft smp,survival multiplayer,windows 10,minecraft windows 10 edition,lyarrah,slacklizard,minecraft let's play,minecraft with friends,bedrock survival,concrete converter minecraft,concrete converter bedrock,concrete powder,nether portal glitch,minecraft realms rollback,minecraft trick or treat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments