Advertisement

Trump: There's nowhere I'd rather celebrate Thanksgiving than with the best and bravest warriors on

Trump: There's nowhere I'd rather celebrate Thanksgiving than with the best and bravest warriors on President Trump visits troops in Afghanistan on Thanksgiving.
Trump: There's nowhere I'd rather celebrate Thanksgiving than with the best and bravest warriors on
Trump: There's nowhere I'd rather celebrate Thanksgiving than with the best and bravest warriors on
Trump: There's nowhere I'd rather celebrate Thanksgiving than with the best and bravest warriors on

world|conflicts|afghanistan,politics,politics|person,world|conflicts,requests|root,politics|executive_branch,politics|executive_branch|white_house_sots,requests,on_air,world,politics|person|donald_trump,primary_politics,politics|executive_branch|white_house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments