Advertisement

Waft.com Perfume Review - Gothic Homemaking Presents

Waft.com Perfume Review - Gothic Homemaking Presents Greetings! This is not a paid endorsement nor a sponsored video. I just thought this company had a novel concept and thought you guys might enjoy it. My opinions are 100% honest and as I say in the video, I paid full price for the perfume I had made. I hope enjoy the video!
Oh yeah, and stay tuned for the release of my own scent, L'air!

The Waft website


BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: I signed up for the Waft e-list and this month they are doing a special where they will upgrade your 50ml order to a 100ml order for free if you use the code UPGRADEME
I think that's probably for everyone so, give it a whirl!
Enjoy!

Find out when Aurelio Voltaire is performing near you here!


Find art supplies and other Gothic Homemaking things here:

(as an Amazon affiliate a small portion of your sale goes to me! So at no cost to you,
you can help support the channel by making any purchase! )

The throw pillows in the video can be found on Aurelio Voltaire’s Society 6 page:


Aurelio Voltaire’s Patreon page:


Aurelio Voltaire on Instagram:


Aurelio Voltaire on Facebook:


Aurelio Voltaire US webstore:

waft.com,waft,waftperfume,perfume,perfumereview,scent,makeupreview,beautyreview,gothic,goth,thelairofvoltaire,l'air,aureliovoltaire,thenight,voltairethenight,halloween,halloweendecor,productreview,review,commedegarcon,fashionreview,horrorhost,horrorcomedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments