Advertisement

When the Pike AND Security Decide to Double Up - Urban Canal fishing London at Night

When the Pike AND Security Decide to Double Up - Urban Canal fishing London at Night I arrive at my spot at the latest I've ever done, as I embark on yet another mission amidst the urban London wilderness. It's only as I make my first steps along the bank however, that I spot my quarry sitting strangely close to the margin.
It only takes a few casts to discover that there is way more than meets the eye in this area; but the fish aren't alone to be swarming this time, as security seem to have doubled their numbers.

Pike fishing in London,Fishing in London,London pike fishing,London fishing,Fishing London,the horizon liner pike,Pike fishing at night,Night pike fishing,Pike at night,Urban pike,City pike,Fishing,Urban,London,City,Canal pike,Canal fishing,Lure fishing,Pike on lures at night,the horizon liner,Big pike,Urban pike fishing,Street fishing,Street pike fishing,Big city fish,Pike double up,When pike and security decide to double up,Autumn,Pike on lures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments