Advertisement

10 things I Wish I Knew When I Started Playing Black Desert Mobile Global

10 things I Wish I Knew When I Started Playing Black Desert Mobile Global Hey guys, this video is a list of 10 things I wish I knew most when I started playing black desert mobile. I've made many mistakes while playing/testing so I hope these tips help you avoid them :D

00:30 Story quest
01:40 Jewellery
02:35 Achievements
03:52 CP is KING
05:20 Friends
06:14 Knowledge shortcut
07:00 Fishing
07:50 Outfits & fusion
09:00 Friendly arena
09:28 CP abusing ap/dp

Join our MMO community or get extra information on any of our content:
Discord ►
Twitter ► Twitter:
Facebook ►
Website ►

#bdom #BlackdesertMobile #Blackdesertmobileglobal #blackdesert #beginnersguide #10thingsiwishiknew

bdo,bdm,black desert mobile,black desert online mobile,arena,1v1,pvp,pve,skillbuild,level,guide,class,mmorpg,mobile mmo,pearl abyss,android,ios,combo,korea,taiwan,japan,america,europe,global,awakening,absolute,inheritance,valkyrie,witch,warrior,giant,ranger,varietyweeb,varietymmos,10 things i wish i knew when i started playing black desert mobile,10 things i wish i knew,black desert mobile guide,black desert mobile beginner guide,black desert mobile tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments