Advertisement

AIMING IS BANNED THIS VIDEO!! WE FAILED BUT WON SOMEHOW?!

AIMING IS BANNED THIS VIDEO!! WE FAILED BUT WON SOMEHOW?! Brawl Stars No Aiming Challenge in Showdown with Bentimm1!
For More Brawl Stars, Subscribe! -
#BrawlStars

Previous Brawl Stars Video - ALL BOSS LEGENDARIES MAX BETS IN BIG GAME! -

Today we ban ourselves from using Regular Aim in showdown! Auto Aim Only! We use Piper, Dynamike, Brock & Tick! Did we win?!

►Use my creator code BT1 in the shop! -

►Follow me on Twitch! -

►Join my discord server to chat with me! -

►Check out the One Plus Phones here (Best Gaming Phones) -
-Follow One Plus on Twitter -

►Become a Channel Member Today! -

►Follow me on Twitter! -

►Follow me on Instagram -

Music:

All Music Is Monstercat! Check them out!
Label Channel:

brawl stars,brawl stars ios,brawl stars android,brawl stars global,bentim,bentimm1,banned brawl stars,auto aim,auto aim only,bt1,code bt1,auto aim brawl stars,showdown brawl stars,piper brawl stars,brock brawl stars,dynamike brawl stars,tick brawl stars,piper showdown,tick showdown,dyanmike showdown,brock showdown,bentimm1 showdown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments