Advertisement

ALL THINGS LOVED THIS YEAR (Tech, Vlog Camera, Beauty, Fashion, Home) + THANK YOU

ALL THINGS LOVED THIS YEAR (Tech, Vlog Camera, Beauty, Fashion, Home) + THANK YOU HAPPY DECEMBER!! Thank you so much for sticking with me for another year! I'm so excited for what's to come on this channel and can't wait to grow with you all! I decided to share random things that I loved throughout this year. You can use this as a gift guide to treat yourself or a loved one this holiday! Wishing you all warmth and happiness~


»TECH
Vlogging Camera
Alexa

»BEAUTY
Ample N Peptide Shot Ampoule
Function of Beauty Shampoo
YSL Lip Tatouage Lip Matte Stain #8
Age 20's Compact Foundation
Kill Cover Clio

»FASHION
White Slip On Vans
Airforce 1
Ray Ban
My Jewelry Pieces
LITTLE PUFFY merch

»HOME
Aesop Hand wash
Humidifier
Essential Oils
Kitchenware pots


» FOLLOW ME ON IG
☺Instagram:

» MY MERCH


»MUSIC CREDITS
Music by Fiji Blue - Space Makes Me Sad -
Music by ninjoi. - Passin [Thematic Exclusive] -


» ABOUT ME
Hi there! My name is Michelle. On my channel you'll see videos about Korean beauty, skincare routines, vlogs, get ready with me, Q&A's, and etc. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

Email: michellexchoi@gmail.com

Michelle choi,meesh,get ready with me,Korean makeup,Korean skincare routine,skincare routine,summer routine,summer makeup,glass skin,challenges,daily vlog,living alone diaries,holiday gift guide,michelle choi holiday gift guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments