Advertisement

ASMR Washing Dishes | ASMR Soap Suds | ASMR Kitchen Cleaning Sounds

ASMR Washing Dishes | ASMR Soap Suds | ASMR Kitchen Cleaning Sounds I hope you enjoy this ASMR washing dirty dishes segment. I am running water, soapy sponge, cleaning dirty stove. Let me know if you'd like to see me clean something else.

Welcome to Vanessa My Life My Journey I am converting my 2001 Ford E 350 cargo van into a camper van slash tiny home on wheels. This is my new crib 😂 I plan to travel the USA and Texas 😁 to explore, travel and enjoy many adventures that I never thought possible before van life.

I plan to make this van build cost effective by using items that I already own and spend less money as possible.

My budget on this van build is $0.00 therefore I will be selling everything in my apartment and storage at garage sales in order to afford anything that I will need for this van build. This van build will be one of the cheapest van builds you have ever seen here on YouTube.

Today I will be giving you a tour of my empty van pre van life. I have been living in my van a few days while I have a garage sale. I am off grid at this location so I am able to get a good feel of how I would like things to be arranged in the van when I start Van life.

If you would like to help me out feel free to give a donation of any amount click on the link below. Thanks so much for all your love and support. All Gifts are made securely through PayPal or Cash App

CASH APP

Send me something
Vanessa My Life My Journey
4206 Little York # 23177 Houston, TX 77016 or P.O.Box 23177
Houston, TX 77228

For business and Sponsorships please DM me on Instagram

NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE:
(1-800-273-8255).

#asmr #asmrwashingdishes #asmrdirtydishes #asmrcleaningsounds #cleaningsounds #cleanwithme #watchmeclean #cleaningkitchen

vlogging,vlog,cleaning vlog,cleaning,clean,dirty dishes,dishes,cleaning kitchen,kitchen cleaning sounds,clean with me,watch me clean,cleaning video,asmr,asmr cleaning,asmr cleaning sounds,washing dishes,how to wash dirty dishes,cleaning dirty stove,dirty stove,asmr hands,hands,hands asmr,squeeky,squeaky sounds,asmr squeaky sounds,cleaning day,chores,chore day,no talking,asmr no talking,asmr whispering,soapy sponge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments