Advertisement

Dont Go To An Online Nurse Practitioner School

Dont Go To An Online Nurse Practitioner School Dont Go To An Online Nurse Practitioner School

Going to NP school is a great experience, but deciding on going to a traditional brick and mortar or purely online school is a hard decision to make.

There are pros and cons to going an ALL online school, but I feel that no cons are mentioned about online schools.

Obviously this is just my opinion, but here are 5 reasons why YOU shouldnt go to an online NP school.

Remember this is just talking about ALL online not hybrid.

Good Luck!

My Websites ►►►►
www.ThePsychDude.com

Get my Free E-Book at www.MentalWealthNation.com

ENJOY!

►►►►►►►►►►►►

Check out my links below to find out what has helped and currently helping me as a Psych Nurse Practitioner.

Enjoy!!

►►►MUST HAVE BOOKS for PSYCH NP SCHOOL
Stahl's Prescriber Guide:
Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology:
DSM 5:
DSM 5 Made Easy:
DSM 5 Differential Diagnosis:
Synopsis of Psychiatry:

►►►MUST HAVE BOOK TO PASS ANCC PSYCH NP BOARD CERTIFICATION
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Review and Resource Manual:


►►► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:


►►►INSTAGRAM
@ THEPSYCHDUDE

Don’t forget to Like my videos and Subscribe to my channel.

Inquires, questions and collaborations: email me @ thepsychdude1@gmail.com

the psych dude,psychiatric nurse practitioner,nurse practitioner school online,is online nurse practitioner school worth it,should I go to online np school,why you shouldnt go to online np school,do not go to online nurse practitioner school,is online np school bad,cons of going to online np school,why online school sucks,why online np school sucks,online psych np schools,does online np school look bad,do not go to online school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments