Advertisement

Pick A Card-How Do They See Your Futures Together?

Pick A Card-How Do They See Your Futures Together? ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨
PRIVATE READINGS- www.lightorbmessages.com
Instagram- @lightorbmessages
Email- theyouyoudeserve44@gmail.com

DECKS USED
---------------------
Spirit Messages
Romance Angels
Blessed Be
Island Time Wellness love oracle cards
Tarot Of Sexual Magic
Kai's Personal Messages

TIMESTAMPS ❤
____________
Blue 1-: 1:14
Pink 2- : 13:43
Green 3 -: 24:55
Orange 4- : 37:34



Thank you all for stopping by. I wish you LOVE!


**I am not responsible for any decisions that you choose to make in your life. I am a card reader, clairsentient and clairaudient. I do not go by the term psychic because I am not telling you which turns you should make on your journey. I am here as a friend to you as a bridge from the angelic realm to help you on along your path**

pick a card,our future,tarot cards,tarot reading,love,light orb messages,

Post a Comment

0 Comments