Advertisement

Prayers Up! Madonna Is In Critical Condition After Her Battle With Multiple Injuries.

Prayers Up! Madonna Is In Critical Condition After Her Battle With Multiple Injuries. Madonna has cancelled three tour dates in Boston on doctors’ orders, due to “overwhelming pain”. She wrote on Instagram: “Please forgive this unexpected turn of events. Doing my show every night brings me so much joy and to cancel is a kind of punishment for me but the pain I’m in right now is overwhelming and I must rest and follow doctors’ orders so I can come back stronger and better and continue the Madame X journey with all of you.”

#Madonna #cebenews

★ Click to SUBSCRIBE for more awesome!
★ Thank you for stopping by the channel! If you enjoyed, I try to do videos every day! Check us out at:

Cebe News,Black Celebrity Gossip,Entertainment Family,Madonna,madonna latest,madonna news,madonna health,Madonna Family,Madonna Cancel Show,news,featured,trending,hollywood,famous,hollywood news,hollywoodblack celebrities,latest news,celebrities,celebrity kids,celebrity children,celebrity kids 2019,famous celebrity kids,famous kids,entertainment,relationship,marriage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments