Advertisement

Shrapnel And Bullet Holes - The Easiest Way To Add Battle Damage To Your Model

Shrapnel And Bullet Holes - The Easiest Way To Add Battle Damage To Your Model There are more ways to make this effect, but I picked just those I find to be working for me. Hope you'll enjoy.

Patreon:
Instagram:

Enjoying my content? Want to get inspired and learn new techniques? Subscribe and hit the little bell icon to get notified each time I upload a new video.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to promote any products shown in this video. I simply use what I have as long as it works for me.

Music: Quincas Moreira - Scratch the Itch - Youtube Audio Library

scale model,tank,plastic model,model kit,tank model,tutorial,how to,model building,martin kovac,night shift,scale model techniques,scale model tips,scale model detail,art,superdetail,craft,putty,texture,steel plate,modelism,modellbau,tamiya,armor,shell impact,ricochet,armor penetration,impact hole,battle damage,realistic,beginner,tiger,panzer,tiger tank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments