Advertisement

The Forgotten Stash, Old Books & Twine - RoseByNameCo

The Forgotten Stash, Old Books & Twine - RoseByNameCo In my never ending search for something old, beautiful and unusual I've sifted through many craft and thrift stores and found things that are close, very close and exactly right. I've stashed them in many boxes, baskets and bags. Sometimes I put them away somewhere and forget I even have them. Many times I'm looking for something and find something else. This is one of them. A basket full of my stash I could be using. Hope you enjoy this video. I love checking these out too, to see what others are keeping in their stash. If you have a chance please click the like button, comment and subscribe to my channel. Thank you, Rosie.

arts and crafts,craft supplies,crafting,junk journal,journal,old books,old envelopes and cards,vintage books,stash,forgotten stash,journal supply,basket,twine,rosebynameco,rose by name co,stash share,

Post a Comment

0 Comments