Advertisement

This weird Lens is a Revolution - Affordable Real Anamorphic - Sirui 50mm

This weird Lens is a Revolution - Affordable Real Anamorphic - Sirui 50mm I had the chance to test the first affordable single focus anamorphic lens on the market for mirrorless cameras, as i am fascinated by anamorphic lenses and I have many anamorphic adapters I know how expensive and difficult to use a single focus anamorphic lens can be.
Most of the solutions right now are way over $2000 minimum and are huge and hard to use.
The SIRUI 50mm F1.8 anamorphic 1.33X lens produces a cinematic 2.4:1 video with a 33% increase of the horizontal field of view, typical oval bokeh and anamorphic flares.
All that in a portable and light single focus lens who will be sold under $800

I was not paid by Sirui to advertise their product, I really honestly thinks it's a revolution in the anamorphic movie shooting industry and i wanted to share my review with you.

► Weird Lenses :

🔴 My Christmas 50% Sale on the LUT Packs :

► M U S I C ♫
Music from MUSICBED Get a 30-day free trial of the best music for your videos

N° 1 = reborn-one-hundred-years
Cave music : Arnav - Eternity, Chaos and Love (Mastered) :

My Gear :
Sony A7III :
Macro Lens :
256GO SD card :
ZOOM H4N PRO :
Mini Tripod :
Tripod for video / Photo :
Best Batteries charger :
My Fav LUTs for color grading videos:
Long Prism :



Lens cleaning tools :
Lens Wrench :
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 6 PACK :
Lens pen :
Gloves :

►I N S T A G R A M :
►T W I T E R:
►F A C E B O O K :

Sirui 50mm f1.8 anamorphic lens,Anamorphic lens review,anamorphic lenses,anamorphic tutorial,widescreen,Vintage lens,lens flare,cinematic look,film looks,cinemascope,mathieu Stern,Photography tutorial,filmmaking tutorial,1.33X,Sirui Anamorphic Apsc Lens,Apsc,Cave,Prehistoric,

Post a Comment

0 Comments