Advertisement

UNLOCKING THE CORRUPTOR CLASS!!! x950 BOOST! | Roblox Saber Simulator

UNLOCKING THE CORRUPTOR CLASS!!! x950 BOOST! | Roblox Saber Simulator Hey everyone!!
Welcome back to another video!
In this video I'll be getting best class in Saber simulator called CORRUPTOR CLASS with x950 BOOST for strength and coins!
Not more than 50 people own this class in whole game when I'm uploading this! Also I go ahead and show of some of the new op pets I've gotten!
Anyways... hope you guys enjoy the video!

JOIN MY ROBLOX GROUP ( MERCH ) -


My Discord Server -

Roblox,Robox Saber simulator,Saber simulator,OpaOsiris,Roblox Saber simulator how to,Saber simulator best,Saber simulator secrets,Saber simulator new,Saber simulator corruptor class,Saber simulator tips and tricks,Saber simulator free,Saber simulator codes,Roblox Saber simulator codes,Roblox Saber simulator best pet,Saber simulator rarest pets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments