Advertisement

ADD DEPTH TO YOUR PHOTOS IN 3 STEPS. Adobe Photoshop 2020 Dodge and Burn Tutorial

ADD DEPTH TO YOUR PHOTOS IN 3 STEPS. Adobe Photoshop 2020 Dodge and Burn Tutorial In this video I use Photoshop's High-Pass Filter to quickly dodge and burn and increase depth in my photo. The steps are very easy to follow.
Learn how to automatically and naturally dodge and burn your images to bring out the dimension, depth and structure that already exists in the image.
This tutorial will be done using Adobe Photoshop 2020 but you can follow along even if you use Photoshop CC.


My Gear List
My Camera -
My Camera’s Adapter -
Adapter I Want To Get -
My Favourite Lens -
What I Hope To Get Later -
Favourite Wide lens range -
My Portrait and Headshot Lens -
My Speedlight -
My Strobe Light -
Outdoor Light You Should Get -
My Trigger -
Favourite All Round Modifier -
Favourite Modifier For Headshots -
C-Stand I use -
Regular Stands to have -
Reflector I use -

#phloshop #dodgeandburn #adobephotoshop2020

My Instagram:



INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
SNAPCHAT: phloshop

Phloshop is a YouTube channel dedicated to creating Adobe Photoshop, Capture One tutorials and sharing Behind the Scenes (BTS) of some photoshoot sessions we have.
If you enjoy my videos, the best way to support is to purchase any of my courses when I start sharing them or simply subscribe to the YouTube channel by pressing the red button and turning on the notifications button so you’re among the first to know when a new video comes out.

For business inquiries: Phloshop.llc@gmail.com
CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO

Phloshop,phloshop LLC,Photoshop Tutorial,photoshop editing tutorial,dodge and burn in adobe photoshop 2020,dodge and burn in photoshop cc 2020,photoshop tutorial,dodge and burn,dodging and burning,quickly dodge and burn,how to dodge and burn in photoshop cc,depth,structure,dodging and burning portrait,dodge and burn retouching,dodge and burn action,photoshop dodge and burn,dodge,dodge and burn fast,photoshop,add depth with dodge and burn,adobe photoshop 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments