Advertisement

ASMR As Many Sounds As Possible with 1 Item

ASMR As Many Sounds As Possible with 1 Item Hey guys! Before anything else: If you have epilepsy, please skip the part from 4:35 to 6:35! I don‘t know if this is enough to trigger a seizure, but just in case it is - be cautious! ❤️ Happy New Year, my loves! So, I managed to get 10 different triggers out of this very tingly item. :O Hope you‘ll enjoy!

🎵I'm on Spotify now ➡️



✉️ Business Mail: fastasmr@gmail.com



🎁 For exclusive videos, audios and more - click here! ➡️



👚Merch! ➡️



❤️Want to do good? My favorite charities to donate to:









❤️❤️Due to some of the comments I get on my videos: If you feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel, talk to someone! ➡️



→ F I N D M E H E R E ←

☆ Spotify:

★ apple music:

☆ instagram:

★ twitter:

ASMR,asmr with one item,asmr as many sounds as possible,asmr as many sounds as possible with one item,asmr one item many sounds,fastasmr,fast asmr,asmr one item many sounds fastasmr,asmr 1 item triggers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments