Advertisement

ASMR Leather Jacket and Gum Chewing - scratches and zip sounds

ASMR Leather Jacket and Gum Chewing - scratches and zip sounds Hi Sweeties! In today's asmr video, I have once again played with my leather jacket, only this time there is no fur collar as requested. I play with several zips and scratch the black leather whilst chewing gum. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! X
Please leave a like and subscribe to my channel x
Follow me on twitter:

Disclaimer: this video was made for entertainment purposes only.

#asmrleatherjacket
#asmrzipsounds
#asmrgumchewing
#asmr
#SweetAndSoundASMR
#ASMR
#asmrleather
#asmrleathersounds
#asmrscratches
#asmrscratchingleather
#asmrwhispers

SweetAndSound ASMR,ASMR,SweetAndSoundASMR,asmr gum chewing,asmr whispering,asmr leather jacket,asmr leather,asmr scrachting,asmr scratching leather,asmr zips,asmr zip sounds,asmr chewing gum,asmr british accent,entertainment,tingles,asmr unzipping zips,asmr whispers,asmr black leather,

Post a Comment

0 Comments