Advertisement

Be aware of this runescape scam! (RS3) ( I DID IT FOR THE VIDEO :)

Be aware of this runescape scam! (RS3) ( I DID IT FOR THE VIDEO :) Like and Subscribe!

i knew this guy was scamming, which is why i was so relaxed when he took the scythe ( I knew i was going to lose it, but its not hard to make money in rs3) this is an alt. i did this video for you guys, to hopefully save you from tempting situations like this, be smart, and remember, noone is going to give you anything in video games like this (things of real value)

i litterally said at the begining , and end of the video, that i knew this kid was scamming me, or , my words, trying to, but i knew, lol.

please be safe in game, and out of game

(He invited me to the discord call to "talk about a few things for his "fans"

PLEASE BE SMART!

I DID SOMETHING DUMB SO U DONT HAVE TO.

i dont own rights to the music at the begining of the video,

thanks for watching,

Runescape runescape3 rs3 scam games be careful please this is dumb,runescape3,rs3,scam,be careful,youtubbe,youtube,streamer,i lose so you dont have to,please be smart,and dont,let these people,take your stuff,runescape 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments