Advertisement

BEST PROTECTIVE STYLE FOR NATURAL HAIR| LAVY HAIR

BEST PROTECTIVE STYLE FOR NATURAL HAIR| LAVY HAIR Here I show a great affordable protective styling option when I want to give my natural hair a break.

This video is sponsored, this is my honest opinion of the product.

Business email: TrishMarieReviews@gmail.com
Instagram: @_TrishaSwan_ @SweetieSavannah

This is the oil i use to grow my hair and my daughter’s hair: AUTHENTIC JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL LINK:


Salon: GirlCode_Beautybar
Stylist: Rich


Lavy Hair Info:
Extra $10 Off, Code: swans
Hair: Malaysian 180 density straight lace front wig 18" M cap size 1b color
Direct hair link:
--------LAVYHAIR------
YouTube @lavyhair
Instagram @ lavyhair
Facebook@lavyhair
Twitter @lavyhair

natural hair,protective style,lace wig,lace front wig,lace install,cutting lace,bleaching knots,hair,beauty,skincare,lavy hair,hair review,malaysian hair,bold hold,4c,hair growth,how to grow hair,hair braiding,health,healthy hair,jamaican black castor oil,aloe vera,rice water,

Post a Comment

0 Comments