Advertisement

Buying a House First Steps.

Buying a House First Steps. Hello, my name is Dahlia Duran. I’m a mortgage loan officer at First Centennial Mortgage Corp. I have been helping first time home buyers achieve their dream of owning a home for more than 25 years.
A lot of people are afraid to buy a home because they’ve heard horror stories from friends and family. They think that you need a lot of money and that it’s a very hard process, and they probably will not get approved for the mortgage.
What if I was to tell you that I can help you buy a home with as little as 1% of the purchase price, and explain every step in detail, stay in touch and let you know what your next step is, all the way until you get the keys to your home? On our face to face meeting, I will go over the process. I will assess how much of a payment you are qualified for, based on your income and credit history. I will let you know how much of a home you can purchase based on the payment that you are qualified for, and also, how much money you will need. I will also let you know if you qualify for the grants that are available through the state of Illinois. If you qualify for the grants, we do all the paperwork. I have a team of professionals that work the same way I work. The real estate brokers on my team are full-time agents that are very knowledgeable in the business, and most importantly, they care about the needs of their customers. So, how about we help you buy a home in the coming year? You can use your income tax refund for any cash needed. Just give me a call, text, or e-mail me for an appointment. Take this step before you go out and look at homes. This way you will be a knowledgeable buyer.
Everybody qualifies to purchase a home, but some customers are not yet ready. At our meeting, I will let you know what steps to take to be able to qualify. This is a free service, so make your appointment now, and stop paying rent.

should I buy a house,Mortgage,home owner,buying a house,buying vs renting,Stop renting,real estate brokers,qualify,owning a home,homebuyers,realestate,realtor,realestateagent,homesellers,firsttimehomebuyer,househunting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments