Advertisement

Cell Practice Session, Easily Grabs An Infinite

Cell Practice Session, Easily Grabs An Infinite A character definitely top tier in every Budokai game!

Just a heads up, I'm actually moving out soon and so I'm going to take a break with YouTube for a while, until I get my ducks all in a row. Thank you to everyone who reacted to my latest uploads, I don't always respond to your comments, but know that I really like reading them. Take care!

#HappyNewYear2020

TWITTER:

Dragon Ball™ © Akira Toriyama - Shūeisha (Japan) & Toei Animation
Dragon Ball Games © Bandai Namco Entertainment

dragon,ball,kakarot,fighterz,xenoverse,budokai,infinite,world,burst,limit,shin,collection,ps4,xbox,one,news,dimps,cancel,combo,exhibition,tutorial,playthrough,review,record,bandai,namco,games,special,versus,fighting,esport,competitive,all,character,goku,vegeta,trunks,freezer,cell,akira,toriyama,gameplay,punch,kick,rush,smash,super,performance,practice,perfect,win,extreme,difficulty,compilation,tribute,true,legend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments