Advertisement

DRUGSTORE INEXPENSIVE ALL MATTE LOOK πŸ’„πŸŒΌ

DRUGSTORE INEXPENSIVE ALL MATTE LOOK πŸ’„πŸŒΌ Hi All,

Here are the products shown:

LA Colors Plums Pallette available at Walgreens $2.00!

L.A. Girl blush in Just Playful

Spray bottle available at Dollar Tree in the bathroom section

Ulta Mineral powder in Fair

Used these brushes: Laura Ashley crease brush : ( here is what they look like this more than what I paid for them at Macys in the Back stage discount area)


Morphe 562 on outer
Morphe M 330 to blend
Real Techniques for high lighter
Morphe M508 liner brush/smudger

Mascara Almay Multi benefit in black brown

NYX brow pencil in taupe

Maybellene Fit Me in 5

Milani Conceal and perfect in nude Ivory

Wet n Wild semi matte lipstick in Never Nude
( the lipstick I would wear with this look)

Elf Eyelash curler ( I was not correct It was more than a dollar its $3.00) the rubber curling replacement bands for it are $1.00

SPECIAL THANKS : To Patti for showing me how to "bend the wand"
Here is her video:

WEAR TEST: After wearing the Milani concealer 9 hours , It failed the test- day 2. It is still settling into my fine lines and separating it emphasizes every fold! Not good. The Maybelline side looks great . I viewed it in my 20X magnification mirror at the end of my 9 hr day.

Thank You for Watching !!

ML,
Tanja

πŸ’„πŸŒΌ

Post a Comment

0 Comments