Advertisement

EASY FISHING. A quick tour of my local tackle shop.

EASY FISHING. A quick tour of my local tackle shop. I visited my local tackle shop to buy some bait and because i get a warm welcome, and a cup of tea i decided to repay the shop with this short video. its important to support your tackle shop whenever you can, as they need all the help they can get in difficult trading times. This one is staffed by both match anglers and carp anglers, so they are a mine of information to anybody with a polite request, about local fishing and sell various club tickets as well as fresh bait and tackle, usually local anglers gather there and offer advice on the local area. So support your local tackle shop because its no use whining about the demise of your local tackle shop if you did not buy from them!! I must repeat i do not get free tackle or bait or a trade discount!

shop.

Post a Comment

0 Comments