Advertisement

Favorite Pickup of the Year - A HUGE Addition To My Collection !!

Favorite Pickup of the Year - A HUGE Addition To My Collection !! Definitely an awesome wide variety mailday to end the year and the decade. 2019 has come and gone but ending it with a great mailday like this was great! Definitely my favorite pickup of the year for my PC. Thanks for everyone watching this video and all my videos this year. More great content coming in 2020!

If you care to see what I have for sale on eBay, please feel free to check out my eBay store at:

If you are on social media, feel free to follow me @CardCollector2 for daily sports cards talk, tips & tricks, as well as posts from my card store in Grove City, Ohio!

Football Cards,Sports Card Lot,Sports Card Purchase,Sports Cards,Ebay Purchase,CardCollector2,Card Collector 2,CardCollector2 Sports Cards,Panini Football,Panini Basketball,eBay Mailday,Sports Card Mailday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments