Advertisement

FORD v FERRARI: Which is REALLY The Better Car? (From a Real Owner)

FORD v FERRARI: Which is REALLY The Better Car? (From a Real Owner) After watching The Ford V Ferrari movie, most of you have probably made your decision on which you like better. After personally owning multiple cars from both brands including the Ford GT, I give you my thoughts on which brand I believe to be BETTER.

The Ferrari 330 P3 vs Ford Gt 40. While I haven't owned an actual 330 P3, I have owned 5 Ferraris and over 13 Fords in my lifetime which means I have a pretty good understanding of both brands thoroughly. If you haven't seen my latest Ford GT, take a ride along with me in this video and find out which brand I think takes the crown.

Want to learn how myself and over 4,000 of my students are able to hack cars like this without worrying about high repair costs, depreciation, and expensive insurance? Check out my FREE live training at the link below:



Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:

exotic car hacks,ech,exoticcarhacks,exoticcarhacks.com,pejman ghadimi,car flipping,cars,car buying,super cars,mclaren,exotic car,2017 ford gt,ford gt40,doug demuro,2006 ford gt,ford,ferrari review,ferrari laferrari,car review,supercar,acceleration,ferrari 458,buy a car with no credit,christian bale,matt damon,jon bernthal,carroll shelby,ford v ferrari movie,ford v ferrari,ken miles,racing,fox movies,20th century fox,20th century studios,

Post a Comment

0 Comments