Advertisement

Glow in the Dark! Natural Instagram Makeup Look Featuring Luxe Organic Face Mist in Matte

Glow in the Dark! Natural Instagram Makeup Look Featuring Luxe Organic Face Mist in Matte So sorry if my lighting is too dark. I currently used the flash on my phone because the light I usually using is unavailable. So just deal with it. And that's the reason why I put neon green in the inner corner of my eyes because I think it looks great in the dark. Anyway, thank you guys for another subs this week! I love you all! Btw, I'm going to read comments by the end of my film starting in my next video. So make sure comment anything you like or if you wanna ask anything. Thumbs up if you like this video and subscribe if you haven't yet.

Please Follow my other Social Media Accounts 👇
Intragram 🔗 👉
Twitter 🔗 👉

Makeup I used (Not Sponsored)
Eyebrows:
Beauty Glazed Eyebrow Gel (Ash Brown/#04)
Face:
Vitamin E Face and Body Cream
Luxe Organic Mist Spray in Matte
Wet N Wild Photo Focus Primer in Matte
Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation (310)
Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation (230)
SaceLady Superstay Matte Powder (#04)
Wet n Wild Contour Palette (Caramel Toffee)
Beauty Glazed Powder Highlighter (Golden/#04)
Eyes:
Beauty Glazed Color Studio Palette
Sacelady Mascara
Lips:
TreinSide Liquid Lipstick (#24) You can find it in Shopee
OtwoO Duo Lipstick (Dark Red) SaceLady Lip Gloss (Pearl)

Camera: Iphone 6s
Video Editor: Power Director (Edited in my Android though. Lol)
Thumbnail Editor: Inshot

Music [No Copyright]:


#LuxeOrganic #Instagram Makeup #NaturalMakeup #GlowInTheDark #Cute #Aesthetic #Matte

How to do a Glow in the Dark Natural Instagram Makeup Tutorial featuring Luxe Organic Facial Mist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments